I may be a gypsy.
Wow … it’s been 5 years since I have posted on this blog. That’s terrible! But, it’s not the worst I’ve ever done. My first post was in Feb of 2010 (wow, that’s a long time ago). I did ok until Nov of that year when I posted about the time change. Apparently I forgot to fall back … or I did fall back but hit my head … or I fell back and through a crack in the space time continuum … because I didn’t resurface for 6 and a half years!
I made my triumphant return August of 2017 where I stuck around until October of 2017. My final post was an open umbrella in the wind and apparently the wind was quite gusty because I’ve been gone ever since.
But here I am. Out of hiding … or perhaps I was in the witness protection program. Yea that’s it. Boy do I have stories! (But if I told you I would have to kill you 😉 )
I’d love to promise I will stick around this time – that I’m a changed man. (or maybe you were just blinkering when I was posting). But … well, I am not making any promises. I will make hopes and likes and dreams …
Here are some of the things I would love to find myself posting – assuming I am not abducted by aliens, banned from the use of computers, or wake up with all my fingers on backwards – God forbid.
- What’s been happening with me over the last 5 years. A lot has changed!
- I left my day to day role at CablesAndKits
- I became a land developer
- I moved houses and cities
- I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease
- We sold our beach house
- We bought a beach condo
- Covid happened
- I bought the new C8 corvette and went to the racing school
- Roman had an ok day and bought a Coke Zero
- Some of the lessons I have learned in my years in business
- Some of the things I have learned in my walk with the Lord
As much as I would like to post in a chronological order I don’t think that’s the way it will happen. But, we will see how it goes.
More to come!